Does anyone know where I can buy pins that come with bushings?

0 votes
asked Sep 29, 2016 in Tractors by BillyBob (670 points)
I own the model KL 249 bucket loader. My primary use with this tractor is clearing driveways and parking lots in winter weather. Unfortunately, I am constantly welding the swing arm framing near the upper pin, but the fix never holds as it weakens again quickly. I dream of replacing the pins, but while I'm at it, I want to rebore. My goal is to install some form of bushing before re-pinning the loader. I'm wondering if anyone has thoughts about this?
For parts and more information, visit parts store:

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Sep 29, 2016 by Joe1958 (400 points)
edited Sep 29, 2016 by randy
After some research on this particular loader model, the best I can figure is that KL 249 loaders are made in America by Rhino. They use the same loader as the Rhino model 2409.
Welcome to Ask TractorJoe, where you can ask questions and receive answers about your tractors.