Select your machine type, make and model
Case Parts and Case IH Parts from TractorJoe
TractorJoe offers high quality replacement parts for Case compact mowers and tractors and Case International Harvester brand professional grade agriculture equipment. So whether you are a professional farmer with an industry leading 660 Peak series tractor who needs a new alternator or someone who needs a new seat for their Case compact lawn mower- we have the best Case parts for you.
Case and Case IH are known all over the world for their commitment to build powerful, productive and reliable agricultural machines. Case and Case IH builds some of the best tractors, mowers, bailers, seeders, tillers, sprayer and skidders on the planet. If you own a Case agricultural machine then you know quality. So chances are you aren’t going to settle for just any old part. You want very best parts case parts, but you probably don’t want to pay an arm and leg for them. That’s why we Case tractor parts, including Case IH parts for up to 70% less than you would pay at the Case dealer. And if you can’t find the specific CaseIH parts you need don’t worry- we’ve got your back! Drop us a line via our parts request form and let us know which Case international parts you need. We work with an expansive network of suppliers, so if we don’t have the case parts you need, we’ll always at least try to help. You can also be sure that your new Case tractor parts will arrive safe and sound with our secure shipping services.
How do you know that our replacements for your Case parts and CaseIH parts are top quality? Because we only sell brand new parts and are constantly updating our catalog to ensure they are up to your standards. We back our Case tractor parts with an industry leading warranty and offer the best customer support. If you need help with your Case IH parts, you can ask our support community to get advice experienced mechanics and enthusiasts.
Don’t just trust anyone to supply you with replacements for you Case tractor parts and Case International parts. TractorJoe ships fast and lets you save big money over dealer prices.
Case / Case IH Tractor Maintenance Guide
- Does it turn on?
- Does it give full range of temperature options?
- Is air blowing at proper levels of intensity?
- Does the engine run?
- If the engine runs, check voltage at battery without the engine running. A good battery will read ~12.6 volts.
- With the engine running, turn on your entire electrical load (e.g. AC, Heater Fans, Lights, etc.). At this point, a proper alternator should be sending ~14.6 volts to the battery.
- Does the clutch get stuck in any gear?
- Do you hear any grinding or creeping sounds?
- Check the Engine Oil Fluid Level
- Check the Coolant Fluid Level
- Check the Hydraulic Fluid Level
- Check all other fluid levels. Also check for pooling or leaking underneath the tractor. Lower fluid levels could indicate AN area from where leak is originating.
- Is there an abnormal noise?
- Is the tractor operating sluggishly?
- Is the temperature of the fluid abnormally high? Refer To Your Tractor Manual For Normal Temperature Ranges.
- Is it rusty?
- Are the bolts tightened?
- Does it need to be unclogged?
- Does it need to be replaced? If it is malfunctioning or if the tractor is operating with excessive straws or leaves in the air, you may need a new radiator.
- Is the seatbelt functioning?
- Are there any cracks in the seat?
- Do you need a new seat accessory?
- Is the battery charging properly?
- Are the electrical connections and wiring functioning properly?
- Is the solenoid properly attached?
- Is the motor functioning properly?
- Do you hear an abnormal noise?
- Is the water pump leaking?
- Is the coolant properly working when you adjust the temperature to cold?
- Is the belt properly tightened?
- Are the tires and wheels properly inflated?
- Are there cuts or breaks in the tread or sidewalls?