Select your machine type, make and model
IH Parts from TractorJoe
If you own an International Harvester then you know quality. IH has been one of the worldwide leaders in professional grade agricultural machinery for farmers of all sizes. Odds are you rely on your International Harvester to help you get the job done, and therefore are only interested in purchasing the highest grade International Harvester parts. TractorJoe offers thousands of replacements for IH parts, from alternators, to gaskets, to starters and water pumps. If your IH tractor, mower, harvester, tiller, generator or combine needs a replacement part then you are in the right place. You can trust TractorJoe to deliver only the best replacements for your IH tractor parts right to your door. We back up our parts with an industry leading warranty, so you know that you will get the right part when you need it. We are also constantly updating our catalog to ensure that all of our IH parts fit your machine properly. There is simply nothing worse than buying a new replacement part and finding out that it’s the wrong one!
Find replacements for the International Harvester parts you need now by using our search tool above. Choose your IH model and we’ll show you everything we have in stock. TractorJoe has the web’s largest online selections of agricultural machine replacement parts, including a wide selection of IH tractor parts for you. Don’t see the exact part you need? Let us know by filling out our parts request form and we will always try to see if we can get it for you, occasionally including used IH parts. All orders on our site process within 24 business hours and ship directly to your door using our fast and secure shipping service. Since we sell direct, we offer our parts at up 70% less than what you would pay at your IH dealer!
Got a problem or concern with your IH parts? TractorJoe has one of the best customer support teams around. We can help you find the part you need, and our dedicated and experienced mechanics can help answer your questions. Simply join in with our Q&A style forum or send us an e-mail. You can also reach our customer support team via a live chat or by giving us a call. We are here to help you find replacements for the exact International Harvester parts you need to get your machine back into the field!
International Harvester Tractor Maintenance Guide
- Does it turn on?
- Does it give full range of temperature options?
- Is air blowing at proper levels of intensity?
- Does the engine run?
- If the engine runs, check voltage at battery without the engine running. A good battery will read ~12.6 volts.
- With the engine running, turn on your entire electrical load (e.g. AC, Heater Fans, Lights, etc.). At this point, a proper alternator should be sending ~14.6 volts to the battery.
- Does the clutch get stuck in any gear?
- Do you hear any grinding or creeping sounds?
- Check the Engine Oil Fluid Level
- Check the Coolant Fluid Level
- Check the Hydraulic Fluid Level
- Check all other fluid levels. Also check for pooling or leaking underneath the tractor. Lower fluid levels could indicate AN area from where leak is originating.
- Is there an abnormal noise?
- Is the tractor operating sluggishly?
- Is the temperature of the fluid abnormally high? Refer To Your Tractor Manual For Normal Temperature Ranges.
- Is it rusty?
- Are the bolts tightened?
- Does it need to be unclogged?
- Does it need to be replaced? If it is malfunctioning or if the tractor is operating with excessive straws or leaves in the air, you may need a new radiator.
- Is the seatbelt functioning?
- Are there any cracks in the seat?
- Do you need a new seat accessory?
- Is the battery charging properly?
- Are the electrical connections and wiring functioning properly?
- Is the solenoid properly attached?
- Is the motor functioning properly?
- Do you hear an abnormal noise?
- Is the water pump leaking?
- Is the coolant properly working when you adjust the temperature to cold?
- Is the belt properly tightened?
- Are the tires and wheels properly inflated?
- Are there cuts or breaks in the tread or sidewalls?