Select your machine type, make and model
Kioti Parts from TractorJoe
Since they were first introduced into the US market in 1986, Kioti has quickly become one of the nation’s leading brands of tractors. Farmers who use this brand of tractors and agricultural machines choose to do so because of the company’s reputation for building powerful and versatile machines. Their commitment to building high quality products has created a dedicated following. If you need Kioti parts for your full sized tractor, compact tractor, sub-compact tractor, or their accessories- TractorJoe has got it for you. You buy Kioti for quality- so don’t waste your time searching for replacements for high-quality Kioti tractor parts anywhere else- save time and money by getting the parts you need for your Kioti tractor right here!
Start by choosing your machine type and model above. Our tool will automatically search through our expansive inventory to help you find the exact Kioti parts you are looking for. We carry parts for Kioti engines, tractors and even the UTV utility vehicles! We back our parts with an industry leading warranty too, so you can trust TractorJoe for all of your Kioti parts. Since we sell direct, you can also expect to pay up to 70% less than at your Kioti dealer!
In addition to our fast shipping and low prices, we also offer fantastic customer service and support. You can click on the live chat icon to instantly chat online with one of our customer service representatives or you can speak to us in person by giving us a ring. The fastest way to reach us is by e-mail, where we will return your question within 24 hours. You can also join our support community to get answers to all of your Kioti tractor parts questions from experienced mechanics and enthusiasts.
Don’t trust your Kioti tractor, engine or utility vehicle’s parts to just anyone-trust TractorJoe to get the part you need so you can get back to work!
Kioti Tractor Maintenance Guide
- Does it turn on?
- Does it give full range of temperature options?
- Is air blowing at proper levels of intensity?
- Does the engine run?
- If the engine runs, check voltage at battery without the engine running. A good battery will read ~12.6 volts.
- With the engine running, turn on your entire electrical load (e.g. AC, Heater Fans, Lights, etc.). At this point, a proper alternator should be sending ~14.6 volts to the battery.
- Does the clutch get stuck in any gear?
- Do you hear any grinding or creeping sounds?
- Check the Engine Oil Fluid Level
- Check the Coolant Fluid Level
- Check the Hydraulic Fluid Level
- Check all other fluid levels. Also check for pooling or leaking underneath the tractor. Lower fluid levels could indicate AN area from where leak is originating.
- Is there an abnormal noise?
- Is the tractor operating sluggishly?
- Is the temperature of the fluid abnormally high? Refer To Your Tractor Manual For Normal Temperature Ranges.
- Is it rusty?
- Are the bolts tightened?
- Does it need to be unclogged?
- Does it need to be replaced? If it is malfunctioning or if the tractor is operating with excessive straws or leaves in the air, you may need a new radiator.
- Is the seatbelt functioning?
- Are there any cracks in the seat?
- Do you need a new seat accessory?
- Is the battery charging properly?
- Are the electrical connections and wiring functioning properly?
- Is the solenoid properly attached?
- Is the motor functioning properly?
- Do you hear an abnormal noise?
- Is the water pump leaking?
- Is the coolant properly working when you adjust the temperature to cold?
- Is the belt properly tightened?
- Are the tires and wheels properly inflated?
- Are there cuts or breaks in the tread or sidewalls?