Select your machine type, make and model
Kioti Parts from TractorJoe
Since they were first introduced into the US market in 1986, Kioti has quickly become one of the nation’s leading brands of tractors. Farmers who use this brand of tractors and agricultural machines choose to do so because of the company’s reputation for building powerful and versatile machines. Their commitment to building high quality products has created a dedicated following. If you need Kioti parts for your full sized tractor, compact tractor, sub-compact tractor, or their accessories- TractorJoe has got it for you. You buy Kioti for quality- so don’t waste your time searching for replacements for high-quality Kioti tractor parts anywhere else- save time and money by getting the parts you need for your Kioti tractor right here!
Start by choosing your machine type and model above. Our tool will automatically search through our expansive inventory to help you find the exact Kioti parts you are looking for. We carry parts for Kioti engines, tractors and even the UTV utility vehicles! We back our parts with an industry leading warranty too, so you can trust TractorJoe for all of your Kioti parts. Since we sell direct, you can also expect to pay up to 70% less than at your Kioti dealer!
In addition to our fast shipping and low prices, we also offer fantastic customer service and support. You can click on the live chat icon to instantly chat online with one of our customer service representatives or you can speak to us in person by giving us a ring. The fastest way to reach us is by e-mail, where we will return your question within 24 hours. You can also join our support community to get answers to all of your Kioti tractor parts questions from experienced mechanics and enthusiasts.
Don’t trust your Kioti tractor, engine or utility vehicle’s parts to just anyone-trust TractorJoe to get the part you need so you can get back to work!
Kioti Tractor Maintenance Guide
- Does it turn on?
- Does it give full range of temperature options?
- Is air blowing at proper levels of intensity?
- Does the engine run?
- If the engine runs, check voltage at battery without the engine running. A good battery will read ~12.6 volts.
- With the engine running, turn on your entire electrical load (e.g. AC, Heater Fans, Lights, etc.). At this point, a proper alternator should be sending ~14.6 volts to the battery.
- Does the clutch get stuck in any gear?
- Do you hear any grinding or creeping sounds?
- Check the Engine Oil Fluid Level
- Check the Coolant Fluid Level
- Check the Hydraulic Fluid Level
- Check all other fluid levels. Also check for pooling or leaking underneath the tractor. Lower fluid levels could indicate AN area from where leak is originating.
- Is there an abnormal noise?
- Is the tractor operating sluggishly?
- Is the temperature of the fluid abnormally high? Refer To Your Tractor Manual For Normal Temperature Ranges.
- Is it rusty?
- Are the bolts tightened?
- Does it need to be unclogged?
- Does it need to be replaced? If it is malfunctioning or if the tractor is operating with excessive straws or leaves in the air, you may need a new radiator.
- Is the seatbelt functioning?
- Are there any cracks in the seat?
- Do you need a new seat accessory?
- Is the battery charging properly?
- Are the electrical connections and wiring functioning properly?
- Is the solenoid properly attached?
- Is the motor functioning properly?
- Do you hear an abnormal noise?
- Is the water pump leaking?
- Is the coolant properly working when you adjust the temperature to cold?
- Is the belt properly tightened?
- Are the tires and wheels properly inflated?
- Are there cuts or breaks in the tread or sidewalls?
If you're seeking a sturdy small sized tractor for your garden, small farm or homestead, Kioti may be your best option. Both affordable and durable, Kioti tractors are an ideal choice. You'll be able to use it for a variety of needs including landscaping, small sized farming, and other basic needs.
Manufactured by a South Korean company called Daedong, they've been in the business of tractors for over 60 years. The name Kioti is their American name, elsewhere they are called Daedong. Regardless, they launched their lineup in 1986 but it wasn't until the early 90s when they became a household or farmland name. Today, there are well over 250 dealers in Canada and the U.S. Similar to the more common Kubota, they offer the same benefits and the final assembly is done in California, Texas or North Carolina.
In the early 1980s, Japans Kubota and Korea's Daedong (Kioti) teamed up and created the Kubota 02 series. It was a joint venture with Daedong and they provided the transmission while the Kubota company gave their expertise on the engines and other components. Kioti provided the body design and the sheet metal and they have a distinctive look that surpasses no other. The 02 tractors are still considered Kubotas except for their Kioti transmission. Production of these tractors tapered off in the mid-80s.
Today, the Kioti lineup has spanned the 19 through the 90 horsepower range. It has an impressive new look for the 2007 Dk90 that sits a top. Although Kioti doesn't have a lot of hydrostatic/HST models, they do have a lot of TLB that is in competition with the Kubota. With a smaller range of products, they do have the ideal implement and mower deck for their current lineup which isn't at all a bad place to be in the tractor world.
The Kioti is bright orange and sports black trim. They all have a wide front-end and the two front tires are further apart in an effort to offer better traction on the farm for tougher jobs. Look for the Kioti name and the ever famous picture logo on each and every Kioti model. The howling wolf and the motto "Run Ahead Of The Pack" is on the front of each and every model. When you see this logo and the motto, you'll know you're driving a quality tractor that is top of the line.
The Kioti compact tractor offers a variety of benefits to the small scale residential farm as well as commercial and agricultural businesses. No task is too large or too small for the Kioti. In January of 2010, the DK series included 10 models that ranged from 35 horsepower to 90 horsepower. The LK series has 20 to 30 horsepower tractors that are ideal for commercial uses like digging pipelines. The utility tractor line is the CK series and consists of 8 models. Their smallest Kioti has 20 horsepower and the largest has a 35 horsepower engine.Both are ideal for a variety of farming jobs as well as gardening, digging and so on.
With a wide range of unique features, the Kioti is a favorite among small farmers and gardeners. They are ideal for someone who isn't overly familiar with tractors, farm equipment or farming and will go far in helping them to make the task easier. There are manual transmissions as well as hydrostatic transmissions which make it ideal if you're not familiar with a clutch transmission system. They also offer cruise control, power steering, adjustable three point hitches and the unique foldable rollover protection system offer a variety of unique safety measures that are unsurpassed. They will actually protect you should the tractor tip over and it won't crush you the way other tractors might. If you're in the market for the ideal small hobby farm tractor, you may be interested in the Kioti and all of the great benefits that it has to offer you. Reasonably priced and full of special features it's an ideal choice for anyone.