Select your machine type, make and model
Kubota Parts from TractorJoe
The classic orange color of the Kubota tractor tells people that you care about the quality of the farm equipment you use. Kubota is one of the country’s best selling agricultural and farm equipment manufacturers, because of their commitment to quality and ingenuity. If you have a Kubota tractor, mower, construction vehicle or utility vehicle, then you care about quality and are only interested in purchasing the very best replacement parts available. But just because you want the best Kubota parts doesn’t mean you have pay too much for them. That’s where TractorJoe comes in! We have got one of the largest inventories for ag parts anywhere on the web and offer high quality and new Kubota tractor parts for up to 70% less than dealer prices.
Ready to get started finding the exact Kubota part you need? Use our dropdown above to locate the exact Kubota part you need. Don’t see the exact Kubota part you need? Not a problem! Let us know through our parts request form and our customer service team will scour our network of suppliers to see if we can get it for you. We’ll do our best to get you the Kubota parts you need to get your tractor, mower, utility vehicle or construction machine running again!
Our Kubota replacement parts are top of the line. All of our parts are backed up with our industry leading warranty and we are constantly updating our catalog data to assure against improperly fitting parts- so you don’t have to worry that your Kubota tractor parts won’t fit properly.
TractorJoe also has one of the best customer support teams around. In addition to helping you find the Kubota tractor parts you need, our dedicated and experienced mechanics can help answer questions. Join in with our Q&A community or send us an e-mail. You can also reach our customer support team via a live chat or by giving us a call. Don’t trust your Kubota tractor, mower or utility vehicle’s parts to just anyone- let TractorJoe find you the Kubota parts you need to get back to work!
Kubota Tractor Maintenance Guide
- Does it turn on?
- Does it give full range of temperature options?
- Is air blowing at proper levels of intensity?
- Does the engine run?
- If the engine runs, check voltage at battery without the engine running. A good battery will read ~12.6 volts.
- With the engine running, turn on your entire electrical load (e.g. AC, Heater Fans, Lights, etc.). At this point, a proper alternator should be sending ~14.6 volts to the battery.
- Does the clutch get stuck in any gear?
- Do you hear any grinding or creeping sounds?
- Check the Engine Oil Fluid Level
- Check the Coolant Fluid Level
- Check the Hydraulic Fluid Level
- Check all other fluid levels. Also check for pooling or leaking underneath the tractor. Lower fluid levels could indicate AN area from where leak is originating.
- Is there an abnormal noise?
- Is the tractor operating sluggishly?
- Is the temperature of the fluid abnormally high? Refer To Your Tractor Manual For Normal Temperature Ranges.
- Is it rusty?
- Are the bolts tightened?
- Does it need to be unclogged?
- Does it need to be replaced? If it is malfunctioning or if the tractor is operating with excessive straws or leaves in the air, you may need a new radiator.
- Is the seatbelt functioning?
- Are there any cracks in the seat?
- Do you need a new seat accessory?
- Is the battery charging properly?
- Are the electrical connections and wiring functioning properly?
- Is the solenoid properly attached?
- Is the motor functioning properly?
- Do you hear an abnormal noise?
- Is the water pump leaking?
- Is the coolant properly working when you adjust the temperature to cold?
- Is the belt properly tightened?
- Are the tires and wheels properly inflated?
- Are there cuts or breaks in the tread or sidewalls?